Born from a brainstorming idea of Daniele Prosdocimo and Daniel Gava, our architecture firms and buildings educational tours are designed to provide young architects, interior designers, architects and students of architecture an opportunity to experience and learn about the new boundaries of architecture.
The educational tour has different main features:
- to be inspired by breaking-through architects while visiting the most renowned and inspiring architecture firms
- to learn the architecture philosophy of the most influential architecture firms in the world with fun and interactive sessions outside the monotonous routine
- to experience some of the most awarded buildings in London guided by their creators
- to socialize and interact with people from all walks of life
- to retain memories for longer periods, and gain knowledge more effectively
(Travels, urban transport tickets, meals and accomodation are not included)