London 2022 | Architecture firms in action
Free educational tour for interior design and architecture students,
young architects and professional architects
30th June 2022
in collaboration with
Our LFA architecture firms educational visit is designed to provide young architects, interior designers, architects and students of architecture the opportunity to experience and learn about how responsible architects are committed to strengthen their working practices to create architecture and urbanism that has a more positive impact on the world around us.
On Thursday 30th June from 9.30 to 18.00 we will be visiting some of the most influential architecture firms in London to discover their ethos and their commitment to create a better built environment.
The architecture educational tour is free thanks to our valuable partner Valcucine, an Italian design brand that has been standing out for the design and production of high-end kitchens unique in their kind, revolutionising the paradigms of the kitchen industry to deliver excellence in terms of sustainability, innovation and craftsmanship.
Architecture firms we will visit are:
- Apt: they has a wealth of experience designing and delivering innovative buildings across multiple sectors including workplace, housing and placemaking projects that are richly detailed and diverse in character, celebrating the culture, customs and heritage of their setting, reinforcing a sense of identity and place.
- Jestico + Whiles: one of the first architectural practices to form an employee owned trust. The international practice have always been at the forefront of working practice innovation and employee well-being.
- Pollard Thomas Edwards: an architecture practice specialising in the design of homes, neighbourhoods, public and mixed-use buildings throughout the United Kingdom.
- WilkinsonEyre: one of the world’s leading architectural practices with a portfolio of bold, beautiful and intelligent award-winning projects.
Our London Festival of Architecture 2022 architecture firms visit has different main features:
- to be inspired by breaking-through architects while visiting the most renowned practices
- to learn the architecture philosophy of the most influential architecture firms in the world with fun and interactive sessions outside the monotonous routine
- to experience some of the most awarded buildings guided by their creators
- to socialize and interact with people from all walks of life
- to retain memories for longer periods, and gain knowledge more effectively
- to build new meaningful relationships
Programme 30th June 2022
- 9.30 welcome coffee
- 10:00am – 11.15am architecture firm 1
- 11:45am – 1:00pm architecture firm 2
- Lunch time
- 2:30pm – 3:45pm architecture firm 3
- 4:15pm – 5:30pm architecture firm 4
> Programme could be modified due to organisation needs.
> Travels, urban transport tickets, meals and accommodation costs are not included
> Digital Green Pass, vaccine passport or EUDCC are mandatory to take part to the practice visits.