Our architecture firms educational visit in Paris is designed to provide young architects, interior designers, architects and students of architecture the opportunity to experience and learn about how responsible architects are committed to strengthen their working practices to create architecture and urbanism that has a more positive impact on the world around us.
On Thursday 14th September 2023 we will be visiting some of the most influential architecture firms in Paris to discover their ethos and their commitment to create a better built environment.
The architecture educational tour is free thanks to our valuable partner Valcucine, an Italian design brand that has been standing out for the design and production of high-end kitchens unique in their kind, revolutionising the paradigms of the kitchen industry to deliver excellence in terms of sustainability, innovation and craftsmanship and its local partner Valcucine Paris | Italia Cucine
Architecture firms we will be visiting are:
- Pietri Architectes
- Leclercq Associés
Only 15 lucky participants will join the tour (with reservation or selected from the waiting list) and be contacted by the organisation with the details of the programme.
Our architecture firms visit has different main features:
- to be inspired by breaking-through architects while visiting the most renowned practices
- to learn the architecture philosophy of the most influential architecture firms in the world with fun and interactive sessions outside the monotonous routine
- to experience some of the most awarded buildings guided by their creators
- to socialize and interact with people from all walks of life
- to retain memories for longer periods, and gain knowledge more effectively
- to build new meaningful relationships
- 9.00 welcome coffee and warm up
- 9:30 – 10.45 Pietri Architectes
- 11:00 – 12:15 Petitdidierprioux
- Transfer and lunch time
- 14:00 – 15:15 Leclercq Associés
Programme could be modified due to organisation needs.
Travels, urban transport tickets, meals and accommodation costs are not included