Free educational visit for interior design and architecture students,
young architects and professional architects
during Berlin Design Week 2023
Thursday, 11th May 2023
in collaboration with
Design as a driver of agility, stability, sustainability, and innovation potential has a central role to play. “Not acting is no longer an option” is the Berlin Design Week 2023 statement.
Our buildings and architecture firms educational tour in Berlin is designed to provide young architects, interior designers, architects and students of architecture the opportunity to experience and learn about how responsible architects act and are committed to strengthen their working practices to create architecture and urbanism that has a more positive impact on the world around us.
On Thursday 11th May, during Berlin Design Week 2023, from 13.30 to 20.00 we will be visiting some prominent architectures and offices with the architects of some of the most influential architecture firms in Berlin to discover their ethos and their commitment to create a better built environment.
The architecture educational tour is free thanks to our valuable partner Valcucine (an Italian design brand that has been standing out for the design and production of high-end kitchens unique in their kind, revolutionising the paradigms of the kitchen industry to deliver excellence in terms of sustainability, innovation and craftsmanship) and is local partner Valcucine Berlin | Kuechen Atelier Piekarz.
- 13.00 meeting (venue will be announced by email after confirmation)
- 50Hertz with LOVE Architecture and Urbanism architects
- LAVA (Laboratory For Visionary Architecture) headquarter offices
- Tchoban Foundation Museum of architectural drawing with Arch. Sergei Tchoban cofounder of TchobanVoss Architekten + Aldo Rossi. Insulae drawings exhibition
- h. 19.00 Sergei Tchoban talk “Climate-friendly and ecological construction” at Valcucine Berlin | Kuechen Atelier Piekarz
This educational visits has different main features:
- to be inspired by breaking-through architects while visiting the most renowned practices and projects
- to learn the architecture philosophy of the most influential architecture firms in the world with fun and interactive sessions outside the monotonous routine
- to experience some of the most awarded buildings guided by their creators
- to socialize and interact with people from all walks of life
- to retain memories for longer periods, and gain knowledge more effectively
- to build new meaningful relationships
Programme could be modified due to organisation needs.
Travels, urban transport tickets, meals and accommodation costs are not included.