Our Madrid architecture firms and interior design practices educational visit is designed to provide architecture students, young architects, interior designers and architects based in Madrid an opportunity to experience and learn from the masters.
On Tuesday 16th November from 10.30 to 18.30 we will be visiting some of the most influential architecture firms and awarded practices in Madrid to understand how they are facing the sustainable challenge and which of the Sustainable Development Goals are addressing:
The architecture educational tour is free thanks to our valuable partner Valcucine, an Italian design brand that has been standing out for the design and production of high-end kitchens unique in their kind, revolutionising the paradigms of the kitchen industry to deliver excellence in terms of sustainability, innovation and craftsmanship.
Only 15 lucky participants will join the tour (with reservation or selected from the waiting list) to join this free tour and contacted by the organisation with the details of the programme.
Meeting point: Valcucine Madrid P.º de la Castellana, 132 at 10:30am
The educational architecture tour has different main features:
- to be inspired by breaking-through architects while visiting the most renowned practices
- to learn the architecture philosophy of the most influential architecture firms in the world with fun and interactive sessions outside the monotonous routine
- to experience some of the most awarded buildings guided by their creators
- to socialize and interact with people from all walks of life
- to retain memories for longer periods, and gain knowledge more effectively
- to build new meaningful relationships
Programme 16th November 2021
- 10:30 Welcome coffee at Valcucine Madrid
- 12:00 – 13:30 Practice 1
- Lunch time
- 15:00 – 16:30 Practice 2
- 17:00 – 18:30 Practice 3
> Programme could be modified due to organisation needs.
> Travels, urban transport tickets, meals and accommodation costs are not included